Monday, July 12, 2010

Rough going

This afternoon I went on a motorcycle ride and after about 15 km the bridge was washed out so I decided to take a side road detour.

The road was really in bad shape and I was surprised to see another vehicle on the road.  As I got closer I could see that they were stuck, I mean really stuck.  I stopped and asked them if they needed help and they said they were all right and that they just had to dig the truck out.  

I was really surprised when I got to the top of a hill and was talking to some people I saw the truck moving and realized they had gotten out. 

I was really shocked to see that they had made it up the rest of the hill because I had trouble making it up on my motorcycle.



Here they are driving by as if it was a normal afternoon drive for them.

This is the only part of the road on my way up that I felt comfortable enough to stop and take a picture because it was so bad.

I stopped and talked with this family for a while and they seemed worried that I was on this remote rode and kindly told me that I should probably head back home now.

Posted via email from boundforpng's posterous

1 comment:

Jon said...

I guess the 4 wheelin' class during ICC is paying off now!