Sunday, April 24, 2011

Flat tire

In PNG Good Friday and the Monday after Easter are holidays so a group
of us guys decided to go for a bike ride. One of the guys got a flat
tire and we were trying to fix it and a group of PNG guys stopped to
watch and talk with us. I couldn't help but notice the large bow and
arrow one of the men had. After I got home and looked at the picture I
thought to my self, those arrows look awfully big to be shooting birds
(the only game animals around). Then I thought maybe it was just as
well I didn't ask what he was going to use it for.

2 comments:

Jim said...

That is bow is for them big honking bugs you have shown us pictures of!

Legacy said...

Hi Paul,

I have so enjoyed your blog, although I don't think I've ever commented.

As a family, we have read your blog and sat at amazement at how different your life is now.

We look forward to seeing your family soon.

-Jenny Holmes (and the rest of the family.)